Introduction and Objective:
- G.A.P. stands for Good Agricultural Practice, and GLOBALG.A.P. is the worldwide standards organization that assures it.
- We are a global organization with a crucial objective: safe, sustainable agriculture and aquaculture worldwide.
- We set voluntary standards for the certification of agricultural/aquacultural products around the globe – and more and more producers, suppliers and buyers are harmonizing their certification standards to match ours.
- GLOBALG.A.P. North America Inc., launched in 2010, is the USA and Canadian division of the international GLOBALG.A.P. organization founded in 1997.
- Globally connect farmers/brand owners in the production/marketing of safe food to provide re-assurance for consumers.
- Create a single standards system that identifies safe production methods, responsible use of resources, and the welfare of employees and animals.
- Implement Good Agricultural Practice worldwide to lay the foundation for the protection of scarce resources with a promise for a sustainable future.
- Safe and sustainable food produced by passionate farmers for consumers all over the world.